Bluetooth 2D Imager Mobile Data Collector
The PX-36 can transmit data via its Bluetooth™ 4.0 connection (HID or SPP), or store data onboard for later transfer via USB or RS232 through various charging/communication cradles (sold separately). The PX-36 product highlights include:
- Ideal solution for asset management, inventory control and mobile sales automation
- Integrated 2D CMOS Imager with fast decode speed of 60 frames per second (FPS)\Rapidly scans and decodes a wide variety of 1D or 2D barcodes
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 (HID or SPP) transmission of data to a host
- Data can also be transferred via USB and RS232 through the various communication/charging cradles that are sold separately
- 18-key keypad and monochrome 112x64 pixel LCD screen with backlight
- Memory: 512KB of flashROM and 1MB of SRAM
- Compact size and weight: 1.73" x 5.51" x 0.98" (WxLxD), 4.1 ounces
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 1880 mAh battery
- Rugged: IP54 rating against dust and moisture, survives 5 foot drops to concrete
- Programmable—free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Two year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.