Batch Terminal - Barcode Laser Scanner
- Portable laser barcode scanner – featuring 100 scans/second
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 2”W x 6.3”L x 1.2”D and 6.4 ounces
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Offers graphical LCD with adjustable backlight
- Withstands a drop of five feet to concrete
- Features rugged IP64 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Sports easy-to-use keyboard with ability to customize function keys
- Supports rechargeable batteries or user-replaceable AA batteries
- Two-year warranty protects your investment
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.