Cabled Scanner - 2D CMOS Imager
The OPI-2201, a cabled scanner featuring 2D CMOS barcode imaging with auto-focus technology, quickly and efficiently scans 1D and 2D barcodes images for retail or point-of-sale applications. The real-time adapting liquid lens self-adjusts for distance and angle. It even scans LCD screens! The OPI-2201 offers laser targeting to speed scanning. This cabled scanner also features picture-capture capability so users can view scanned images.
- Cabled scanner – 2D CMOS imager with auto-focus scans to 30 fps
- Dramatic increase in productivity with real-time adapting liquid lens technology – imager automatically adjusts for distance or angle.
- Features laser targeting to speed scanning
- Easily reads 1D and 2D barcodes for retail or point-of-sale applications
- Compact size and weight – 2.8”W x 6.9”L x 3.7”D and 6.2 ounces
- Includes picture-capture capability enabling users to view scanned images
- Survives five foot drop onto concrete
- Trigger modes: manual, multiple read, auto-trigger and stand detection
- Communication interface: RS232, keyboard wedge or USB
- Two-year warranty
For information please email us or call: +1.800.636.0090 or +1.425.651.2120 (outside the US).
Download drivers for Windows PC host
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.