OPI-3601 - Rapid 2D CMOS Imager
The OPI-3601 is a 2D CMOS imager that reads 1D or 2D barcodes for healthcare, retail, point-of-sale (POS), inventory or logistics applications. The OPI-3601 features bright LED tagreting guides, multiple trigger modes and a rapid decode speed. A simple ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip while the proprietary decode engine captures even difficult to read barcodes with a snap of the trigger.
- Illuminated 2D CMOS imager
- Distinct targeting guides
- Rapidly scans/decodes a wide variety of 1D or 2D barcodes
- 2.5 times faster than former models
- Customizable trigger modes, scan how you want
- Enhanced motion tolerance
- Improved scanning of curved, wide and poorly printed barcodes
- Green bar LED aim function providing laser-free aiming with no laser class required
- Rugged - withstands drops of 5 feet to concrete, IP 42 rating
- RS232, Keyboard Wedge or USB available
- Auto-Trigger features both stand-alone and with stand detection
- Optional hands-free stand
- Backed by a two year warranty
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.