Handheld Mobile Terminal
The OPL-9725-OSE, a handheld mobile terminal from Opticon, features an integrated laser barcode scanner, a real-time clock and an easy-to-use, one-key keypad. This mobile terminal is ideal for inventory, logistics, warehouse and retail mobile applications. Since the OPL-9725-OSE is programmable, channel partners can create custom solutions around this mobile terminal utilizing the free Opticon SDK.
The OPL-9725-OSE stores data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through various charging/communications cradles (sold separately). The charging/communications cradles are available with USB, RS232, Modem or GSM interfaces. OPL-9725-OSE product highlights include:
- Ideal solution for asset management, inventory control and mobile sales automation
- High speed laser barcode scanner at 100 scans/second
- Batch scanner that stores data for later transfer via IrDA through the various communication/ charging cradles (USB, RS232, Modem or GSM) that are sold separately
- Features a real-time clock and an easy-to-use, one-key keypad
- Memory: 512KB of FlashROM and 128 KB of RAM
- Compact size and weight: 1.73"W x 4.92"L x 0.75"D and 3 ounces (including battery)
- Rechargeable 3.7V 600mAh lithium-ion battery
- Durable: IP54 rating against dust and moisture, 5 foot drop to concrete
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Backed by a two year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.