Bluetooth Laser Barcode Scanner with GPS, and 3-key Operation
The OPL-9813 can transmit data via Bluetooth™ connection, or store data onboard for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately). The charging cradle is available with a serial, modem or GSM interface. OPL-9813 product highlights include:
- Wireless laser barcode scanner with GPS — featuring 100 scans per second speed
- HID or SPP Bluetooth™ transmission of data to a host
- 512KB of flash ROM and 512KB of RAM
- Easy 3-key operation
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 1.7”W x 5.5”L x 0.9”D; 3.8 oz
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Minimum standby time is 48 hours
- IP54 enclosure rating; withstands 5-foot drop to concrete
- Data can also be transmitted to host via IrDA when OPL-9813 is placed in charging cradle
- Two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.