High Speed 2D Imager Scan Engine
The MDI-4100 is a 2D CMOS imager barcode scan engine built around Opticon’s innovative, industry leading, imaging technology. With a faster shutter speed, a high speed processor and increased motion tolerance then previous generations, the MDI-4100 scan engine rapidly and easily scans barcodes off numerous surface types - including cell phone, tablet and computer displays. The MDI-4100 scan engine decodes images at an impressive 100 frames per second (fps) making it one of the fastest 2D Imager barcode scan engines available. This extremely small, yet powerful scan engine is ideal for automated processing in clinical, laboratory, industrial, kiosk and mobile applications. Product highlights include:
- Industry’s thinnest (10mm) 2D imager barcode scan engine
- Perfect for integration into small, space constrained mobile, medical, or retail barcode scanning devices
- High performance and low power 800MHz CPU and an ultra-fast 100 frames per second (fps) CMOS imager sensor enable high speeding scanning of 1D and 2D barcodes and OCR fonts
- Fast global shutter technology providing exceptional motion tolerance for moving applications
- Improved scanning of curved, wide, poorly printed and damaged barcodes
- Data editing program function captures up to 16 codes on multiple images simultaneously
Single line green LED and warm, white LED illumination makes it easy to aim while providing safety and an extended service life
- Low power and an adjustable power consumption to fit your design needs
- Communication interface: USB or RS232
- Engineering kit available – enables faster time to market
- Two year warranty protects your investment
Compare Opticon's OEM scan engine solutions.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.