MDI-2350, 2D, Fixed-Focus
OEM Barcode Scan Engine - 2D CMOS Imager with Fixed-Focus
The MDI-2350 is a 2D CMOS imager barcode scan engine built around Opticon’s innovative, high-quality, fixed-focus technology. Faster shutter speed allows for increased motion tolerance. Easily scan many surface types—including LCD screens—with the adjustable illumination feature.
The MDI-2350 scan engine decodes images at an impressive 30 fps. This extremely small, low-cost, yet powerful scan engine is ideal for automated processing in clinical, laboratory, industrial, and kiosk applications.
- Fast decode speed of 30 fps
- Class 1 laser for easy painting of target images
- Auto-contrast control enables high-resolution image capture
- Adjustable illumination makes it easy to read many surface types, including LCD screens
- Ships with image-capture application software, including for digital signature capture
- Compact form factor:
- CMOS camera: 27.3 x 14.2 x 13.4mm/1.1 x 0.56 x 0.53in
- PCB decoder: 18.5 x 4.8 x 30.3mm/0.73 x 0.19 x 1.19in
- Extended FPC connecting cable: 50mm/1.97in FPC
- An Engineering Kit - available separately - allows OEMs to test and configure the MDI-2350 scanner settings via a PC COM port
- Supports either USB or RS232 interfaces
- Two-year warranty
Compare Opticon's OEM scan engine solutions.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.