Bluetooth Companion Scanner
The OPN-2002 Bluetooth Companion Scanner enables real-time barcode scanning into any Bluetooth Device. The OPN-2002 scanner is small – it fits into a pocket or on a keychain. It comes at an affordable price point that enables any business to integrate barcode scanning into mobile applications. The OPN-2002 is also programmable: a free SDK makes it easy to create custom scanning applications. OPN-2002 product highlights include:
- Price point makes real-time barcode scanning with an Android, Apple, Blakcverry, or WIndows Mobile host device affordable
- Small form-factor (1.3” x 2.4” x 0.7”) makes the device easy to carry
- Supports HID and SPP Bluetooth profiles for flexibility
- Ready-to-go out of the box, just pair it with your device
- Conveniently holds up to 25,000 scans when batch mode is required
- Free SDK available to give you the option to customize scanning behavior for your target environment
- Two-year warranty protects your investment
Reinstalling Firmware: Bootloader, OS, or Application
Free OPN-2002 SDK: Create Custom Firmware Applications
The OPN-2002 SDK is called the C Library Kit. Applications are written in C and are compiled with the WinARM GCC project. The compiler, SDK, all necessary files, sample code and examples are provided. Download the OPN-2002 C Library Kit.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.