MVI-2300 Machine VIsion Imager
MVI-2300 2D CMOS Machine Vision Imager
The Opticon MVI-2300 Machine Vision Imager converts images into human-readable data, and is excellent for use in clinical, laboratory and industrial automation applications. The 2D CMOS MVI-2300 is programmable to read task, and customer-specific symbologies. It self-calibrates within a given host instrument in order to ensure accurate alignment. The MVI-2300 can read multiple targets in the same image, or processes targets individually in separate images in a predetermined order.
User-definable maximum time-to-perform setting allows for optimal processing flow. The MVI-2300 Machine Vision Imager performs shape detection to identify test tube types, sample cups, and other targets, based on predefined image libraries. The MVI-2300 incorporates the ability to read barcode labels on test tubes, reagent containers, microplates, sample racks, and other Work-In-Process items.
- Real-time adapting lens increases productivity by enabling extended scanning range
- Fast shutter speed improves efficiency with increased motion tolerance
- Auto-contrast control enables high-resolution image capture
- Easily scans any surface with adjustable illumination
- Reads all standard 1D and 2D barcodes for right-out-of-the-box flexibility
- Shape detection for use in laboratory, vending machine, and industrial settings
- Ideal for reading barcodes on individual test tubes and test tube racks for lab automation
- The CMOS camera is just 1.1 x 0.56 x 0.53 inches, while the PCB decoder measures only 0.73 x 0.19 x 1.19 inches. An extended 1.97 inch FPC cable connects the two pieces.
The MVI-2300 Machine Vision Imager is based on the MDI-2300 OEM scan module.
Compare Opticon's OEM scan engine solutions.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.