Batch Terminal - Barcode Laser Scanner
- Portable laser barcode scanner – 100 scans/second – features 16 MB memory
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 2.2”W x 5.3”L x 0.9”D and 4.9 ounces.
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Offers graphical LCD with adjustable backlight
- Withstands drop from five feet to concrete
- Features rugged IP54 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Delivers elegant design with soft grip for user comfort
- Two-year warranty
First Time Setup
To retrieve data from this data collector you will need to download and install NetO32. If you are using a USB cradle then you will also need Opticon's USB drivers.
Software Development Kit
Opticon provides a free SDK called the C-Library Kit. The SDK, files, sample code and examples are included. Applications are written in C.
The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.